Monday, October 3, 2011

What is the best birthday present you ever received? and ever gave?

3 comments:

  1. Not really a present...but my 2 year old cousin called me on my birthday this year, and it was probably the best part of the entire day <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best I've ever received was probably a night out on my 21st because it was the only one I've been able to enjoy at college, since it usually falls during exam week...and it's the only where I've had a bunch of friends present! The best I've ever created was an organized building of a giant cardboard cake that a friend jumped out of in his underwear to Marvin Gaye's "Let's get it On".

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best I got: A year of singing lessons :)
    The best I gave: I made my sister a scrapbook of all the big and important things in her life. Graduation, family etc... I'm such a good sister!

    ReplyDelete